INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
PARTIES WHO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Non financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, plastic card processors, and government agencies.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO PARTIES THAT PROVIDE SERVICE TO US
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to nonaffiliated third parties for the purpose of processing and servicing transactions that you request or authorize.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of your credit union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of your financial records.
To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell information we provide to other third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT FORMER MEMBERS
If you terminate your membership with Synergy Partners Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as permitted or required by law.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.